Creating economic, social and environmental value from waste, salt and clay resources  
 

  Circular Economy  
 
  You are here: HOME > SERVICES > PERMANENT ISOLATION > CIRCULAR ECONOMY  
 
 
 
 
Circular Economy
Clear
Clear
In the haz. waste industry Australia has historically followed the Linear Economy of "Take, Make, Dispose”. Disposal is mostly in landfill that does not permanently isolate the waste from the biosphere. This is not sustainable and should change. The relatively high standard of Australian lifestyles contributes to depleting finite reserves and creates many products that end up in landfills or in incinerators. Australia recycles approximately 25% of its high economic value hazardous waste. But what happens to the other 75% of waste that is difficult to recover?
 
Tellus is an innovative company in the business of finding economic, environmental and social value in some difficult to manages wastes.

Tellus does not support the linear economy of "Take, Make and Dispose Materials”

Tellus supports the circular economy = "Take, Make, Recover this Generation or Store Safely for next Generation or Dispose Safely”

Tellus' is developing the Sandy Ridge and Chandler Licenced Facilities that are proposed geological repositories that can safely store or permanently isolate haz. waste (resource)".

For additional information on the Tellus' Solutions within the Circular Economy click here »
  Tellus' Solutions within the Circular Economy
 
 
 
 
 
Clear
Clear
  RETURN TO TOP Return to Top
 
 
 
     
 
 
  © TELLUS HOLDINGS LTD   ABN 97 138 119 829   PRIVACY POLICY   TERMS & CONDITIONS   WARNINGS   WebWorks with LYNC CREATIVE™